When you imagine yourself, how do you see you? Do you see yourself as a confident, strong, and unwavering woman? Because that is exactly how a woman who practices self-possession sees herself. To be self-possessed is to be calm, confident, and in control of your emotions. It’s about living in a state of being and awareness.
Industries Droctol Droctol Petrol Blue Petrol Blue Droctol Industries Industries Petrol
As entrepreneurs, sometimes we struggle with living in such an ideal state of mind. Based on our busy schedules and out of control to-do lists, peace sometimes taunts us as a myth. We are enchanted by its charm, but question its truth. Our work consumes us and we unintentionally neglect our self-care, letting work become our priority instead of ourselves. We want to find serenity and strength, but we don’t know how. This is where we can greatly benefit from the practice of self-possession.
Here are the 5 characteristics of a self-possessed woman:
Petrol Industries Industries Droctol Petrol Droctol Petrol Blue Industries Droctol Blue
1) She prioritizes knowing herself. A self-possessed woman knows that she is fearfully and wonderfully made. She has value in herself and knows that she’s capable of wonderful things.
2) She makes time for self-care. A woman with self-possession knows that beauty is skin deep. She manifests loves inwardly which makes its way outward. She treats her body as a temple by nourishing it and attending to its needs.
3) She gives herself permission. She doesn’t need to seek validation from others. A self-possessed woman is confident and trusts that her decisions will render impact and light.
4) She is content with who and where she is. A self-possessed woman knows that there is room for everyone to win. Comparison and envy doesn’t get the best of her. She knows that in due time she will always reap what she sows.
5) She affirms herself. A woman who is self-possessed transcends the confident woman. She exudes faith, hope, and love in herself by consistently affirming and manifesting her desires.
The practice of self-possession is a beautiful way to restore your beauty and remind yourself of your purpose. As the year picks up, take some time throughout the day to remind yourself of who you are by practicing self-possession.